As a Coastie, I have traveled the States for the past 20 years going from coast to coast and one amazing adventure to another.
Read on in this blog to hear stories about my experiences living the Coast Guard life, not only as a military officer but also as a small town Midwestern girl who left home to enlist in the United States Coast Guard.
I look forward to hearing what you have to say about... My Coast Guard Career.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

PRK: Day 5


Seriously, this is too easy! I slept great, got up with no light sensitivity at all! Still blurry vision but that is normal for several months after the surgery as my eyes adjust. Up close vision is fine - totally fine. I can use my phone for as long as I want.

I even walked to meet friends for brunch. After brunch I went for a long walk with friends and out to dinner. My eyes felt great. I’m not even going to write about Day 6 because it was just great. 

No comments: