As a Coastie, I have traveled the States for the past 20 years going from coast to coast and one amazing adventure to another.
Read on in this blog to hear stories about my experiences living the Coast Guard life, not only as a military officer but also as a small town Midwestern girl who left home to enlist in the United States Coast Guard.
I look forward to hearing what you have to say about... My Coast Guard Career.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

PRK: Day 3


Felt great! I have pretty much a normal day. I keep blinds closed because I was still light sensitive but virtually pain free. I even did laundry, picked up the house and cooked. I also watched TV a bit but I had to wear 2 pairs of sunglasses. I was able to see up close out of my left eye but not my right. So, I could use my phone as long as I kept my right eye closed.

I take a short nap but my eyes hold up well all day. However, by about 8pm my eyes were very tired. I had a fairly normal night’s sleep only getting up about 3 times for an ice pack. 

No comments: